These are rules when it comes to editing user pages.
- Vandalise the page.
- Change spellings on any user page, as the owner may want it that way.
- Add or remove things from the user page if you think it would make the page look better, as the user may not want it to be so.
- Think that user pages are talk pages!
- If you notice anything obscene on a user page (vulgar language, crude photos, messages that may be harmful to someone else or anything that breaks one of Jagex's rules) automatically remove it. If you are unsure if it breaks this rule, contact another user to check it out.
- To clear red links from the wanted pages list or make other maintenance edits.
- If editors are given permission by the author to edit the page. This includes guestbooks and some sandboxes.
- To revert vandalism.